Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rhapsody's Musical Revue 2010

Recently I had the opportunity to be in a musical revue with the Rhapsody group at Fairfield Jr. High. We sang medleys from Wicked, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, and Hair. All of the songs were fun to perform to. Besides from the music, it was great fun to be with my friends. Another great part was that we were able to eat some carrot cake after the last show, which was delicious. We wore some sweet costumes and performed some pretty touching sign language. In Wicked, the boys and I wore sparkly hats and glasses, in Joseph, I wore an Egyptian headdress and necklace, and in Hair I wore a hippie headband. The sign language was great, my friend and I were the best sign linguistics in the whole performing group. But then, when I was watching the performance afterword on video I realized my headdress was crooked. I was petrified, I looked goofier than ever! I had a lot of fun in the musical revue, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment